I had the best time celebrating Mother's Day with my two little boys and my one big boy!
I got to celebrate a little early with a Mother's Day tea at Candor's preschool. Before tea (punch and cookies) all the kids sang songs for us. This topped the list of one of the cutest things I have ever seen.
Candor was so adorable. During each song while all the other kids were singing he mainly danced with a little singing on the side. It melts my heart thinking back on it now!
Lining up getting ready to begin!
After their performance they brought us a rose and a bag of goodies.
Townes loved watching Candor sing and I got to take this cute little photo with my little bubbas after the tea.
That night nana and pop pop arrived at our house to spend a few days so I got to end Mother's Day with my momma!! How lucky am I but why oh why did I not get a pic with nana???
Best day ever!
I got to celebrate a little early with a Mother's Day tea at Candor's preschool. Before tea (punch and cookies) all the kids sang songs for us. This topped the list of one of the cutest things I have ever seen.
Candor was so adorable. During each song while all the other kids were singing he mainly danced with a little singing on the side. It melts my heart thinking back on it now!
Lining up getting ready to begin!
The singing/dancing begins. How cute is he?!
After their performance they brought us a rose and a bag of goodies.
The goodies included this cute little magnet picture and a paper all about myself. Can you believe I am one year younger than Candor. It is a miracle!
Townes loved watching Candor sing and I got to take this cute little photo with my little bubbas after the tea.
On Mother's Day we decided to forgo church and go to Hippie Church at Maria's Taco Express.
After eating we spent the rest of the afternoon at the Liz Carpenter splash pad downtown.
That night nana and pop pop arrived at our house to spend a few days so I got to end Mother's Day with my momma!! How lucky am I but why oh why did I not get a pic with nana???
Best day ever!









Comments
Post a Comment