Skip to main content

13 Months! (Townes)

Townes man is now 13 months old!


Not only is he 13 months, but he is now walking!  He started off with a few steps at the first of the month and now he can cruise across the living room.  It has now become a whole new ballgame for him....and for me!

Speaking of ballgames, Townes went to his very first baseball game this month.  He didn't have a clue what was going on but he loved watching the action.  The only snap I got of him at the game is with him and Erin.


Before Townes was born I would ditch mom duty one night a week and Todd and Candor would have daddy date night.  Now that Townes is older we started doing it again.  Townes got to go on his first and second daddy date night this month.  The first date night they went to P. Terry's.


The second date night they went to La Mancha.  Here, Townes got his first taste of Mexican food.  He is a big fan.



One day when Candor was at school I took Townes to the Thinkery.  He had a blast.



How unbelievably precious is he in this picture??



He is still pushing his walker miles around the house.  Candor now chases him with trucks and they laugh and laugh.


Townes climbs onto everything.  Bonus points if you can spot Candor.


His favorite thing of all is to climb onto the couch.  He then walks and crawls all over it.  One day he is going to nose dive right off.


He is obsessed with balloons.  When we are out and he spots one he tries as hard as possible to get out of your arms and go to the balloon.


One afternoon when we didn't have much going on I decided to spray shaving cream in the pool and let them play around with it.  I mean - what little boy doesn't want to play around with shaving cream??  Well Townes did not!  He loves most things in this world but shaving cream in a pool is not one of them.  


Like another little boy in our house Townes always wants my full attention.  If I happen to be sitting on the couch taking a break from playing Townes will come up from behind me and poke me until I turn around and look at him.  Every time I turn and look at his cute little mug it seems to be saying... Mommy!  What are you doing not playing?!  Get down here and throw some balls or roll some cars with me!"


All in all Townes had the best month as any 13 month old little boy could possibly have.  






Yes - he is trying to open the door here.  Ayayaya











I can't wait to 'literally' run through month 14 with you my sweet precious little baby boy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...