May 24th was Candor's last day in the Owl Room.
Here is a side by side picture of him on the first day of being an owl and the last day of being an owl. I cannot believe how my little baby practically turned into a big boy in one school year...
Not only was it Candor's last day as an owl but it was Ms. Suzy's last day to teach at the preschool. I'm so sad about this because I loved Ms. Suzy. She is the sweetest teacher and I'm sad I won't get to see her everyday and I'm really sad that Townes will not have the opportunity to be in her class.
For Ms. Suzy's last day the kids filled out a form all about her.
Candor also made her a card and gave her a few gifts.
The night of the last day of school the preschool held graduation for the older kids and then a school wide picnic. Candor and Townes both had a blast.
Now we will see if we can beat the Texas summer heat...for a week at least until summer school starts!










Comments
Post a Comment