After a week break from school Candor started his first day of Summer School.
Candor was super pumped to be going back to school and Townes and I were a little bummed because we had so much fun with him the week before. Below Townes is either begging Candor to stay home or he's working on a poop....
Since Candor is no longer an Owl he moved up to Mr. Jeff's room and will now be a Fish. Mr. Jeff took off work for the summer to spend time with his family so a sweet teacher named Ms. Brittany will be heading up the Fish for a few months. I'm not going to lie - I teared up a bit dropping Candor off as Mr. Jeff's room looked more like a classroom than just a little baby or toddler room. Don't get me wrong there were still boocoodles of play things but just looking at the big tables and such kind of got to me.
After secretly wiping off my tears I went over to Candor to tell him bye and that I was going to miss him. He just looked up from what he was doing and said.... "You don't have to miss me mommy - you will be back to pick me up in a little bit.".
Be still my heart.



Comments
Post a Comment