Skip to main content

Town Lake Trail and a Buggy!

Before Candor was born Todd and I would always go to the Town Lake trail and run together.  Since Candor has been born we have had to take turns.  One will run while the other one stays home and watches the boy.  Candor is now old/strong enough to be in the running stroller so we can all three go!  We went this past Sunday for the first time.  It was soooooo much fun!  Candor had fun for about 10 minutes and then he passed out.



The weather was so amazing (70's in mid January!?!?) people were even out playing water polo in the lake.


After our run Todd snacked on a banana and decided to give Candor a nibble.  I'm happy to report he seemed to like it.  



We stopped by Whole Foods on the way home to pick up a few groceries.  We did not want to bring in the huge running stroller so we decided to try put Candor in the buggy for the first time.  He loved it for 5 minutes, but then he started wailing.  Next time we go I'll bring the buggy cover and try it again.  I cannot believe how big he is getting.


  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...