Skip to main content

Jones Christmas and New Year's Eve!

Papa and G came a few days after Katie and Poppy left to celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve with Candor.

The first night they were here, we had pizza and celebrated Christmas!

Look at those cheeks, and I'm not talking about Candor's!




 Even though he is not showing it - he really does love his shirt Uncle T and Aunt Molly sent him!











The next morning Candor got some snuggle time with G, we took his New Year's Eve pictures (as surely he wouldn't be awake at midnight), and took a walk around the neighborhood.







We then went to Central Market, so Todd could pick up a few ingredients for the feast he was cooking us for dinner.  Papa and Candor were pretty much attached at the hip in the grocery store.  I'm not sure what Papa loves more.....Candor or all the attention he gets from the ladies.  Women go crazy for babies...and papa!


After the grocery we put Candor to bed and had dinner.  Todd made bourbon glazed salmon, quinoa and salad.  We also had shrimp cocktail for an appetizer.  It was DELICIOUS!


After dinner we decided to play a game of scrabble.  Papa is the worst scrabble player in the history of scrabble players.  His biggest word of the night was........wait for it........GAS!  Supposedly he has since been practicing and will beat us next time. G ended up with the win for the night.


I kid you not, at 11:54 PM Candor woke up!  Todd and I decided he woke up because he wanted to celebrate the New Year with us!  We were so happy!

Below is our first selfie of the New Year!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...