As mentioned in a previous post, Todd and I scheduled a date night, and Katie and Poppy were going to keep Candor. I was so excited leading up to the big night out, but when the day arrived I was somewhat sad. I mean - who would want to leave this little man??
I decided to put on my big girl panties, and we hit the road.
We traveled a whopping 5 miles and checked into our hotel. We had an amazing time and ate amazing food. We had a 7 course meal, and it lasted 3 hours. A 3 hour dinner!?!? Our dinners these days range anywhere from 5 - 10 minutes, so it was a treat!
Back at the house, Candor, Katie and Poppy were having quite the good time. First - Katie and Poppy took Candor to Maria's Taco Express.
They then came home and played with some of Candor's Christmas presents. In the picture below Candor is playing with the toy AJ and GUB got him. This toy plays music and talks, and he loves banging on it.
It was then bath time, supper, and bed.
The next morning when Todd and I arrived back home, we got to hear all about their adventures. I think they all 3 had a blast. Katie also may or may not have slept in Candor's room on the floor....not because he wasn't sleeping, but because Katie wanted to make sure he was breathing all night. Ha! Below is Poppy mimicking Katie.













Comments
Post a Comment