AK purchases the most unusual items on Amazon. She then tells me about these purchases and really talk them up. A recent purchase was the hugest bean bag you have EVER seen in your life. Seriously it's huge! Pictures do not do it justice. Well after hearing her explain to me how wonderful it is I had to buy one for myself. Worst decision ever. No one and I repeat no one should own a 6 foot bean bag.
Since we are selling our home I needed to get rid of the bag. Who could I pawn this bag on??? Well, everyone has a friend in life (if you don't - find one) that when the two of you get together random chaos ensues. My person is the one and only Rohit. I can always count on him to say and do the most unusual but hilarious things. With that said...Rohit is the perfect person to ask if he wants a huge bean bag because he will say "Of course!".
Below are the photos of us trying to jam the bag in his car. After attempting to go through the trunk we succeeded in going through the back doors. Best time I've had all week!
Since we are selling our home I needed to get rid of the bag. Who could I pawn this bag on??? Well, everyone has a friend in life (if you don't - find one) that when the two of you get together random chaos ensues. My person is the one and only Rohit. I can always count on him to say and do the most unusual but hilarious things. With that said...Rohit is the perfect person to ask if he wants a huge bean bag because he will say "Of course!".
Below are the photos of us trying to jam the bag in his car. After attempting to go through the trunk we succeeded in going through the back doors. Best time I've had all week!
Candor gave Rohit a hug when he left as he is so happy the bean bag is out of our life forever.







From Amber W (I had to redo the post since the format was terrible!):
ReplyDeleteIt's bad enough that Kim tries to pawn the fat boys off on all of us... we have one at home now and you're right... NOBODY NEEDS A HUGE BEANBAG CHAIR IN THEIR HOME! Where's Rohit when I need him?