Last night Candor, Todd, Harriet, and I met Uncle Florio for supper at Gus' Fried Chicken. The reason for the meet up was not only to eat the most delicious fried chicken in the world, but for Florio to give Candor his Christmas present. Florio decided that each Christmas he would gift Candor with his favorite album of that year.
Low and behold Florio came without the album! He said that it was because the mailman had not come for the day, but I suspect he wants to meet again for supper.
We ate so much last night that Florio texted this morning that he had to take his belt off at work, because it was too constricting. I told him I felt like a cow and could not quit moo'ing.
Low and behold Florio came without the album! He said that it was because the mailman had not come for the day, but I suspect he wants to meet again for supper.
We ate so much last night that Florio texted this morning that he had to take his belt off at work, because it was too constricting. I told him I felt like a cow and could not quit moo'ing.



Comments
Post a Comment