If you recall, our 4 Month Visit with Dr. D was somewhat of a disaster. This visit I made sure to pack extra clothes, diapers, wipes, and pacifiers! I was going to be prepared for whatever Candor decided to throw my way.
Since I was so prepared, Candor decided not to throw any curve-balls. Dr. D. once again said he was perfect. He weighed in at 18lbs 7oz and is 26 1/2 inches long.
Candor was a happy boy until he received his shots. He cried for a minute but once he realized he was getting Thor and Hulk band-aids he became happy again.
Since I was so prepared, Candor decided not to throw any curve-balls. Dr. D. once again said he was perfect. He weighed in at 18lbs 7oz and is 26 1/2 inches long.
Candor was a happy boy until he received his shots. He cried for a minute but once he realized he was getting Thor and Hulk band-aids he became happy again.



Comments
Post a Comment