I have always wanted to go to Build-A-Bear but having birthed 2 rough and tough boys I thought I may never get the chance until one day I discovered they had pups at Build A Bear!! I immediately called AK and we planned a play date.
Once we arrived Candor, Townes, and Navy got to pick their pups. Candor, of course, picked Chase and Townes and Navy picked cute little Golden Retriever pups.
After selecting their pup they got to stuff the pup with stuffing and give them baths.
After stuffing and bathing them we created them a birth certificate. Candor named his puppy Chase (obviously) and he named Townes' puppy Stroller. Ha! Navy's pup was named Perry Pickles Powers.
They all had an 'ok' time. As we were leaving we noticed they were having the grand opening of the new kids play place at the mall. It was a party! There was music, tons of kids, and balloons everywhere. Candor, Townes, and Navy had an absolute blast!
As AK and I were leaving we came to the conclusion that we spent $150 on overpriced Build-A-Bear puppies that they will never play with when we should have just taken them to play for free!











Comments
Post a Comment