Skip to main content

2018-2019 Meet the Teacher (Candor & Townes)

The new school year is about to begin and Candor and Townes both will be going!!  Ya'll - once Townes goes to school it will have been 18 months since I have had any free time to myself.  I am really looking forward to it but I am also so sad about it too.  I mean, my baby will be at school... without me.  Who will pick him up when he falls?  Who will wipe his nose?  Who will say Scat to him when he sneezes???  I know he will have the best people watching over him but it literally makes me tear up every time I think about the day I will actually have to drop him off and leave.

Candor will start school in August when it begins and Townes will start the first of October.  He has a bit of a delayed start as you have to be 18 months old to begin.  

Before school each year they have 'Meet the Teacher'.  We go and they get introduced to their teacher and we drop off all of their supplies for the year.

The morning of meet the teacher we all got dressed in our new school clothes and headed out!  How cute are my two little school boys!?!




Candor's teacher will be Mr. Jeff and they are called the Turtles.  We both love Mr. Jeff and are super excited to have him this year.  He is so sweet and hands on with the kids.


Townes' class are the Sunshines.  The Sunshines got a new teacher for the year but last minute had to resign.  One of the kids moms, Ms. Kendall, will be subbing until they find a replacement.  She is so sweet and I secretly wish she would just stay on.


How cute is Townes' little cubby?


Crestview United Methodist Preschool I hope you are ready for the Jones boys!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...