Skip to main content

21 Months! (Townes)

My little love bug is now 21 Months old!  Also check out this awesome picture.  He's back to posing guys!


This month Townes has started to give the absolute best hugs.  Uggg I just want to eat him up.  

He also loves to say is name.  All things he says are in his sweet little voice but when he says his name he says it in real husky voice.  He also really drawns it out..  I'll say hey what is your name and he will loudly say TOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNES.  So funny.

He loves me to watch and look at him do things.  I bet I hear Momma Watch and Momma 'Wook' (he says look the cutest)' a thousand times a day.

As I mentioned in my Christmas blog Townes received a scooter from Santa for Christmas.  Townes loves his scooter more than anything and let me tell you he is the best 21 month old scooter rider you will ever see in your life.  He is absolutely fantastic at it.  When we go on scooter rides I cannot even tell you how many people have stopped dead in their tracks just to watch my little dude do his thing.  



Townes second favorite thing to ride is his Bentley that G and Pa Pa got him for Christmas.  Candor actually loved it so much that I bought him one too.  These two go around and around the house all day everyday.  The seat opens up and every night when I clean up I always check Townes' trunk to find what he stuffed in there during the day.  I find so many random things such as plastic animals, socks, gummies, an alarm clock (not kidding).



He had his first Happy Meal from McDonald's and loved it.  They were so cute eating out of their little Happy Meal boxes.


Todd and I got them their very own personalized stools for their bathroom.  They both love them and they never ever get on the other ones stool.  We use to only have one little plastic stool and they would bicker constantly over who got to stand on it first. These have made my mornings so much more peaceful.


Speaking of bathrooms....... One night Candor was pooping and Townes walked over and looked in the pot.  He then looked up and said 'EWE'.  We laughed and laughed and laughed.  Now he does it every single time.  I'm not sure if he likes looking at poop or he just likes to make us laugh.  Whatever it is, I just hope it is subconsciously making him want to poop in the pot!


We went to toddler story time at the library a few times during our Mommy Townes Date Days.  It is 15 minutes long and he can barely make the 15 minutes.  He does love looking at the books afterwards though.


We have done a few art projects this month.  His lasts about as long as it takes to set up but you have to start somewhere.


He loves ringing our doorbell.  I always see some of my favorite shots of us when I go back and look at footage from our RING doorbell.  I mean how can two people be so happy to ring a doorbell?!?!


Candor wanted to bring a backpack instead of a lunchbox to school (you will read all the details in his monthly update).  Anyway the first day Candor took his backpack to school Townes lost it.  We were in the parking lot at school and Candor put his backpack on his back.  I then handed Townes his lunchbox and he started crying and saying (yelling) back back.  At first I didn't understand and then I realized that he wanted his lunchbox on his back like Candor which was impossible to do.  He was so sad and I felt like the worst mom ever.  As soon as I got home from dropping them off at school I dug out Townes' backpack and guess what he has brought to school everyday since.


Last but not least Townes got to experience his first Pajama Day at school.  He is obviously not too thrilled in the picture (I told him he had to quit playing so we could go to school) but how adorable are these two boys in their matching PJ's!


I'll end this with a few of my favorite pictures this month of Mr. T.  

I love this one.  I can only imagine what he is telling Candor.


His sweet little smile is going to break a many of hearts.

 
 

His teacher Ms. Mary took this one.  I love it as it reminds me of myself when I was a tiny tot.  


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...