My little ham is 44 Months old!
He is so happy all of the time and has the best little personality. He is also the sweetest little thing. He is constantly telling me he loves me and giving me kisses and hugs. He loves hanging with his buds but also loves hanging with his mommy, daddy, and Townes. He is also just beautiful. I mean, look at that face?!
He had to get a little upkeep this month by getting his teeth cleaned and his hair cut. He was the perfect angel at both appointments.
His favorite thing he got to do this month was go to this amazing new park in Round Rock with Jake. It was the most incredible place I have ever seen. They had so tons of playground equipment, a race track built just for bikes, sand pits, and so much more. I have never seen anything quite like it.
Shayne tried to teach him how to put on his own shoes. I personally think he can do it (and pretty much everything else), but who wants to do things on their own when you have your momma to do it for you?
He thinks the absolute funniest thing in the world to do is to walk around with items on his head. It ranges from cardboard boxes to panda heads.
Candor has been randomly calling me or Todd or Townes or his toys, really whatever, a cockroach for a couple of weeks now and I kept telling him to stop that it wasn't nice. He is so innocent and honestly did not mean anything by it but it drove me bananas. He would say ok and then do it again the next day. Well I know this does not top the list of the best parenting tactics but I ordered some plastic cockroaches on Amazon and was going to give him one as a joke. I figured it would frighten him and make him think twice about calling people that. One night during supper he was not looking so I placed one by his plate. When he saw it he started smiling really big, grabbed it, and said A COCKROACH! He loved the little bug. That night he took a bath with it AND shared his pillow with it at bedtime.
He has been riding his Strider bike a lot. We ride it to school, church, and most afternoon him and his buddies will ride around the park. When they are at the park they usually stick together and go searching for things to look at. This particular day they found this guy doing exercises. They parked right in front of him and just watched and watched. It made me laugh so hard (and I'm laughing again just looking at this picture) because this poor dude was just minding his business trying to get his workout done and he had 3 little tots staring him down the whole time.
He likes to purchase his toys himself at stores these days. Nana and Pop Pop sent him some money for St. Patricks day. Whenever Nana sends money she will tape it into the card. Todd brought Candor to the Lego store to spend his money. When he went to pay Candor just handed the cashier the entire card to pay. She just untaped it for him like she does it all the time. Sooooo adorable and Candor was so proud.
He loved on his brother and is continuously showing him the ropes of this crazy thing we call life.
To sum everything up - Candor pretty much ran through month 44 like a boss!
He is so happy all of the time and has the best little personality. He is also the sweetest little thing. He is constantly telling me he loves me and giving me kisses and hugs. He loves hanging with his buds but also loves hanging with his mommy, daddy, and Townes. He is also just beautiful. I mean, look at that face?!
He had to get a little upkeep this month by getting his teeth cleaned and his hair cut. He was the perfect angel at both appointments.
His favorite thing he got to do this month was go to this amazing new park in Round Rock with Jake. It was the most incredible place I have ever seen. They had so tons of playground equipment, a race track built just for bikes, sand pits, and so much more. I have never seen anything quite like it.
Shayne tried to teach him how to put on his own shoes. I personally think he can do it (and pretty much everything else), but who wants to do things on their own when you have your momma to do it for you?
He thinks the absolute funniest thing in the world to do is to walk around with items on his head. It ranges from cardboard boxes to panda heads.
Candor has been randomly calling me or Todd or Townes or his toys, really whatever, a cockroach for a couple of weeks now and I kept telling him to stop that it wasn't nice. He is so innocent and honestly did not mean anything by it but it drove me bananas. He would say ok and then do it again the next day. Well I know this does not top the list of the best parenting tactics but I ordered some plastic cockroaches on Amazon and was going to give him one as a joke. I figured it would frighten him and make him think twice about calling people that. One night during supper he was not looking so I placed one by his plate. When he saw it he started smiling really big, grabbed it, and said A COCKROACH! He loved the little bug. That night he took a bath with it AND shared his pillow with it at bedtime.
He has been riding his Strider bike a lot. We ride it to school, church, and most afternoon him and his buddies will ride around the park. When they are at the park they usually stick together and go searching for things to look at. This particular day they found this guy doing exercises. They parked right in front of him and just watched and watched. It made me laugh so hard (and I'm laughing again just looking at this picture) because this poor dude was just minding his business trying to get his workout done and he had 3 little tots staring him down the whole time.
He likes to purchase his toys himself at stores these days. Nana and Pop Pop sent him some money for St. Patricks day. Whenever Nana sends money she will tape it into the card. Todd brought Candor to the Lego store to spend his money. When he went to pay Candor just handed the cashier the entire card to pay. She just untaped it for him like she does it all the time. Sooooo adorable and Candor was so proud.
He loved on his brother and is continuously showing him the ropes of this crazy thing we call life.
To sum everything up - Candor pretty much ran through month 44 like a boss!




















Comments
Post a Comment