Townes man is now 11 months old!
This month Townes learned to crawl up stairs. He can climb a whole flight of stairs in about 2 seconds. Lord help me.
He has grown to love the playscape at the park. You can see in his eyes that he cannot wait to be able to run around like the bigger kids. Soon sweet one soon.
He found his reflection in the oven and loves to talk and laugh at himself.
He is dying to eat at the big table with his brother. I sometimes let him sit there and have his snack while hovering close by.
He loves being outside and when he is not outside he is constantly looking out the windows dreaming about being outside.
Todd took him to the Lego store for the first time and he loved playing around with the big boys there.
This month Townes learned to crawl up stairs. He can climb a whole flight of stairs in about 2 seconds. Lord help me.
He has grown to love the playscape at the park. You can see in his eyes that he cannot wait to be able to run around like the bigger kids. Soon sweet one soon.
He found his reflection in the oven and loves to talk and laugh at himself.
He is dying to eat at the big table with his brother. I sometimes let him sit there and have his snack while hovering close by.
He loves being outside and when he is not outside he is constantly looking out the windows dreaming about being outside.
Todd took him to the Lego store for the first time and he loved playing around with the big boys there.
He and Candor also did lots of playing and were up to no good most of the time.
I mean really.....how did they get into this position?!?! I'm not sure how it ended but I'm sure it didn't end well.
He did discover one thing he does not like and that is bubbles! He was terrified. I had to take him out and run another bath sans bubbles.
I can't believe in one month you will be 1 year old!?! Be still my heart.

















Comments
Post a Comment