Skip to main content

2018 CUMP Class Pictures (Candor)

Candor's preschool had class and school photos made recently.  We just received them in and is he not the most beautiful little person you have ever seen?!?!

The below picture is Candor and his class.



Top Row:
Sandilya:  Sandilya just started this year and did not speak any English.  Ms. Suzi said that he is slowly learning English and anytime Sandilya says something Candor gets all excited and says Sandilya I'm so proud of you.  You said (insert whatever word he said).  Ms. Suzi also said that Candor and his class are so caring and sweet and they always include Sandilya in everything they do.

Ms. Suzi:  I cannot say enough great things about Ms. Suzi.  She is the one of the sweetest most caring people I know.  Candor loves her so much and cannot wait to see her everyday he goes to school.  

Bottom Row:
Grace AKA Gracie:  Gracie is a sweet little girl who has the most gorgeous hair.  Her mom told me when she was a little baby her hair stuck straight up just like Townes' hair use to.  I can only hope Townes future head of hair is as pretty as hers is.  Gracie also has a little sister named Winnie who will be in Townes' class next year.

Candor:  The best little 3 year old I know.  He looks so proud and happy to be taking a picture with all his buddies.

Jacob AKA Jake AKA Candor's best buddy!:  Jake and Candor are so sweet together.  They get so excited when they see each other everyday at school.  They yell each others names and give each other big hugs!

Kellen:  Kellen and Candor are also pretty good buddies.  They are always on the playground digging in dirt together.

Bryn AKA Brynnie:  Brynnie gets very upset if you call her Bryn.  She is a very girly girl who loves to wear princess costumes and put lots and lots of barrettes and bows in her hair.  

Liza:  Liza has the cutest mop of blonde curls on the top of her head and is the happiest girl I have ever met.  Liza hangs at the big tree after school and her and Candor always run around together.  She even likes playing with his hot wheels.

Doris:  Doris is also a girly girl.  She is always wearing cute little dresses paired with sparkly shoes AND she wore a unicorn horn for picture day.  I mean who wouldn't want to be friends with the girl that wears a unicorn horn!

Amity:  Candor and Amity are good buds.  The other day when I went and picked him up they were playing doctor.  Amity was the doctor and Candor was the patient.  Amity had Candor laid up on one of the picnic tables giving him medicine which was a spoon full of dirt! 

Shiloh:  Shiloh and Candor are still great buds.  They run around together all the time at school and around the big tree.

The below pic is the whole school pic.  I love this school, the teachers, the kids and all the parents.  I'm so glad we go here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...