Skip to main content

39 Months! (Candor)

My little maniac is now 39 Months old!




He had a pretty big month.  The most exciting thing he got to do is go to the Formula 1 races with Todd!  He has never been so excited about anything in his entire life.



He got this very expensive little race car at the races and has slept with it many a night since.  It was worth every penny.

He got to go to ACL with Todd and I.  He loved riding the bus there but it was so hot at the festival that he melted...as did Todd and I.  I think he is still a little young to enjoy it and I think Todd and I are a little old to enjoy it.  Sigh....



He went to school for the first time with only underwear.  He left the house wearing the below outfit.


When I picked him up he still had on the same clothes!  Woooooooooooooohooooooooooo!!! The dude is officially potty trained.


His new favorite thing to do is to build VERY HUGE train tracks all over the house.  Let me tell you...stepping on a train or the track is quite painful.


He loves to play around the 'big tree' after school with all his buddies.


He is still loving his bike.



His new favorite saying is, 'It be alright Rocky' (yes - I'm still going by Rocky).  He says this all the time whether I'm telling him he can't go to school without shoes to him climbing on top of the counter.  One day when I show the below picture to his little girlfriend he's trying to impress and he gets all mad and embarrassed I'm going to say 'It be alright Chase!'.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...