Skip to main content

2017 Halloween!

Halloween this year was so incredibly fun!  We took advantage of every activity.  Almost every afternoon Candor, Townes, and I would walk around and look at all the Halloween decorations in the neighborhood.  Candor's favorite house was a few blocks away.  Everyday he would say lets go look at the big blowup guy!


We decorated Townes' helmet!


Townes also broke out Candor's old Halloween outfit and sported it a few days.


We went to a pumpkin patch with some buddies.  They both loved looking at all the pumpkins.






We got 'booed' for the first time!  Since we got boo'ed we had to boo two buddies.  Candor got really into this.  Nanna happened to be in town so she got to go with him.  He would be really quite, sneak up to the door, leave the pumpkin, and then race back to the end of the drive way.  It was so stinking cute.


For Halloween I wanted us all to dress up like scary clowns but Candor was not having it.  We ended up going as.....PAW PATROL!!





Candor had a blast trick-or-treating.


 Townes slept for most of it.


Once we got home Candor organized all his candy and Townes wanted to go back to sleep.



I love Halloween and I'm so happy that these crazy boys love it too!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...