Skip to main content

Trouble

Lately Candor is not to be trusted.  I can sit him on the floor with 20 of his favorite toys and the next thing I know he is trying to stick his finger in the wall socket or banging on the door stopper.  I have had to take drastic measures and place him in jail when I can't give him my full attention.





Watching his Mr. Monkey Man Video.  


Even in jail he goes after the one thing he shouldn't....the tag!


Even though he is a trouble maker he is a beautiful trouble maker.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...