A lot of things have been going on lately but blogging has not been one of them! See below for some of the highlights!
Spectating the Austin Marathon:
Todd in a UHAUL:
Spectating the Austin Marathon:
Dinner with Paul, Meredith, Justin, & Jean Marie:
Todd in a UHAUL:
Lounging in bed with playing with phones and teething toys:
At Callahan's General Store with AK pretending like we are cowboys:
Somewhat enjoying bananas:
Hanging at the car place while AK and I get our Inspection Stickers updated.
Look!!!! 2 TEETH!!
I went to get a pedicure and Todd and Candor stayed home. Candor wore himself out playing in the bed.
Candor's 1st Iphone. Maybe he will not want to paly with mine anymore!
First time wearing overalls.
Happy Birthday AB!
AK and I found the one thing that makes Candor look tiny. A huge stage!
At Callahan's General Store with AK pretending like we are cowboys:
Candor mad at me for taking a picture of him while he is trying to sleep.... IN MY BED!
Somewhat enjoying bananas:
Friday lunch date with Todd:
Candor now sits up in the tub and plays with his 1 million toys during bath time.
Breakfast at Maria's Taco Express:
Hanging with AB and AK while Todd and I went to a movie.
Hanging at the car place while AK and I get our Inspection Stickers updated.
Look!!!! 2 TEETH!!
Candor now likes to dig through his toy boxes to find toys he wants to play with.
I went to get a pedicure and Todd and Candor stayed home. Candor wore himself out playing in the bed.
Candor's 1st Iphone. Maybe he will not want to paly with mine anymore!
First time wearing overalls.
Happy Birthday AB!
Learning to balance rings on top of his head.
























Comments
Post a Comment