Last week Todd went with us to swim lessons. Candor went under for 4 seconds and Todd was so stinking proud of him!
This week Candor went under for 5 seconds. Ms Amanda said that the next few weeks we will stick to 5 seconds. His new goal is to begin swimming to me while he is under the water.
He was so tired when we got home that I just brought his car seat up to his room so I would not disturb him.
This week Candor went under for 5 seconds. Ms Amanda said that the next few weeks we will stick to 5 seconds. His new goal is to begin swimming to me while he is under the water.
He was so tired when we got home that I just brought his car seat up to his room so I would not disturb him.






Comments
Post a Comment