Skip to main content

Cowboy Breakfast

This morning was the Cowboy Breakfast in Austin!  The Cowboy Breakfast includes breakfast tacos, catfish toes, sausage wraps, biscuits and gravy, coffee, hot chocolate, live music, and face painting. All of this for free!  Candor was dying to go experience his first Cowboy Breakfast and Todd and I were dying to go for a run so we set our alarm to go off at 4AM this morning.

Since we had to get up so early this morning, Candor, of course, decided he wanted to stay up late last night.  We rocked, we sang, we put him in his crib, his swing, and finally we decided to put him in our bed.



5 minutes after he got in bed with us all I could hear was continuous snores.  Loud snores from Todd and baby snores from Candor.  It's tough living with 2 men in the house.  When the alarm went off at 4 this is what Candor looked liked.  Why can't he look so sweet and asleep at night?!?!



He is thinking... 'Momma - It's 4AM!  Why am I up and stuffed in all these clothes??'   I'm thinking... 'What goes around, comes around - son!'.


After a great run with Meredith, Paul, Shiloh, Flyer, Trey and Justin AND Todd and I getting our pants mixed up (Yes - It is sad that Todd and I can wear the same pants - BIG BIG SIGH) we finally get to the Cowboy Breakfast.




Not a bad way to start a Friday morning!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...