Candor had a great 5 year visit with Dr. D.!
He weighed in at a whopping 37.8 lbs. He is in the 60th percentile in weight and the 70th percentile in height.
He even got his blood pressure taken for the first time.
When Dr. D. came in he checked him over and talked to him a bit. On of the questions he asked Candor was if he was a good sleeper. Candor said, "Well, I need to work on sleeping. I'm pretty active." It was so cute. In the week leading up to his appointment Candor was a little nervous and kept asking if he was going to get a shot. I told him that he didn't have to get another shot until he was 12 and that Dr. D. was just going to check him out and tell him how perfect he was. Lo and behold at the end of the appointment Dr. D. told Candor that he was like Mary Poppins...pretty perfect. Candor looked at me with his big pretty eyes and said, 'Momma you were right!!'. I mean..did I nail it or what?!
See you in a year Dr. D.!





Comments
Post a Comment