Skip to main content

26 Months! (Townes)

My little monkey is now 26 months old!


The most exciting thing that happened to Townes this month is his birthday present arrived!


After working about 3 million hours to put together this sucker it was finally ready!


Townes is obviously still working on his thumbs up.  It is so cute.  I put decorations on it to match our actual kitchen.  Since we have had the kitchen his love for it has slowly faded and his love for trucks and cars is increasing immensely.  Sigh...  Now we have this enormous kitchen just hanging around.


I was able to score one cute pic with him drinking his 'coffee' and reading the newspaper.


We introduced Townes to bubble baths (again..if you remember the his first experience ended in tears) and change colors hot wheels.  He loves them both!


He has rode his scooter all over Austin.



I love the below pic.  We had went on a long scooter ride and toward the end of the trip they were both exhausted.  Candor stacked them on top of each other and they each took a handle and rolled them home.  Teamwork dream work!


We went to the zoo a couple of times.



He has also been obsessed with blue popsicles!  He can never turn down a popsicle and can crush about 10 in one sitting.  Just like his momma!


Townes has also started to get very interested in playing pretend and dressing up.  Between the both of their huge imaginations I feel like 99.9% of the day I am pretending to be something or someone other than myself.  I miss myself sometimes.  Haha!



We love you and your beautiful sweet smile Mr. T.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...