The sweetest little four you old you will ever meet is now 52 months old!
When he wasn't doing any of those amazing things I just listed he was attending birthday parties. So many birthday parties this month!
His new things he tells me on a daily basis are....
1) "I'll never love another girl like you."
2) "I'll never keep stop loving you. " (Not sure why he throws in the 'keep' but I love it.
I mean, how sweet is that?!?!
1) "I'll never love another girl like you."
2) "I'll never keep stop loving you. " (Not sure why he throws in the 'keep' but I love it.
I mean, how sweet is that?!?!
This month his pretend play has stepped up to another level...if you can even believe that. He now loves to play family. 24 hours a day we are pretending the family is watching car races, or driving around the neighborhood, or watching Candor play soccer or you name is the family is doing it and talking about it.
This month Candor also decided he did not wanted to be a police officer when he grows up. Instead he wants to be a daddy like his daddy. This is HUGE as Candor has wanted to be a police officer for about 2 years now. Todd's heart melted when he heard this.
One day at the park Candor, Shayne, and Townes were playing family. Candor was the daddy, Shayne was the mommy and Townes was their baby. When I went over to check on them Candor told me to quit bothering him that he was working at Balyasny. I said - ummmm ok. A little while later Townes was putting rocks in his mouth and I told him to stop and he didn't pay me any attention. I then told Shayne to tell her baby to quit trying to eat rocks. She did and I kid you not Townes immediately took them out of his mouth, tossed them on the ground, and went on his way.
This month Candor also got another haircut. He and Ms. Lacey are like two peas in a pod. I just sit back and relax they talk and laugh the whole time.
We dressed up like twins one day. I loved it and he loved it! I wonder how much longer it will be until it is not cool to dress like your mom.
He learned to throw a Frisbee and is actually quite good.
He completed his first obstacle course. He was pretty nervous starting out but so proud of himself afterwards.
Candor got to ride around at night time. Since the time change it gets dark while we are still out and about. He was pumped the first night and thought it was so cool that it was dark and he could turn on his little light and see if he needed. Oh the little things that make him so excited...
Candor has gotten really interested in dinosaurs. We read tons of books about dinosaurs, he watches dinosaur videos and he frequently sports a dinosaur puppet on his hand. Townes has a little green dino puppet and every night the red and the green dino chase me around and around the house. It has become our nightly routine.
His class at school also talked about dinosaurs one week and below is Candor's fact about how life would be if he were a dinosaur.
We have built a ton of Hot Wheel tracks.
We went to the aquarium. He has really grown to love turtles as his class at school are the Turtles.
Candor discovered mazes and loves to do them and drive his cars on them.
We also finally made it down to the 9th Street BMX Park. He had a blast.
He and Liza are so cute together. They are always giggling with each other.
One of the birthday parties he attended was an Elsa birthday. I was unsure if Candor would have fun since 1) Elsa is not a car and 2) He was only about 1 out of 3 boys that would be there. I worried for nothing (as usual) as Candor had an absolute blast. When we left he kept saying, "I didn't know Elsa was real!?!".
My sweet Candor I hope you run through Month 53 as joyful and happy as you did Month 52. You are simply the best!

























Comments
Post a Comment