Skip to main content

19 Months! (Townes)

My little muffin is now 19 months old!  His monthly pictures are nearly impossible to take.  He refuses to hold the chalkboard sign where you can see the month so I have to secretly place it in front of him before I take a photo.  This little toot better get use to his monthly photo as I refuse to stop taking them....ever.


Townes once again had a pretty adventure filled month.  Life is good for this little 19 month old.

He discovered breakfast tacos.  I'm pretty sure he is screaming 'GOOOOOOOD' in the below picture.  


He attended his first parade.  I was at a birthday party with Candor so Townes and Todd headed downtown to see what they could get into and came across a parade.  Todd said Townes had so much fun.


He prefers swinging in the big boy swing rather than the baby swing.


We have had a lot of awesome Mommy Townes dates.     I LOVE having a special day with each of them every week.  

Our two favorite places to go are..

 Starbucks (of course)


and Little Land Play gym.



He is still loving vehicles and loves to bring them everywhere.  


Townes is also a big fan of dinosaurs.  On this particular day he was rolling his garbage truck around while wearing his dino hand puppet.  Best of both worlds! 


He is super fascinated with ladybugs.  He likes to hold his hand out but when the ladybug gets close he pulls his hand back quickly.  Maybe next month he will actually hold one.


He loves Ms. Mary and all his buddies at school.  He now runs straight to his room and gets to playing.  I put up all his stuff and tell him bye.  He will yell byeeeeeeeeee and then doesn't give me a second thought.


He loves to dress up like me whether that means wearing my slippers or my watch.  I love being his world.  



Townes discovered his favorite aisle of any store.  The dog food aisle!  He is still obsessed pups so to be in the middle of an aisle with pictures of dogs everywhere is Heaven for him.


He sleeps with Little Puppy every night.  Candor use to sleep with Little Puppy when he was little.  How adorable are these two side by sides?!?!


It got super cold in Austin and he had to wear a thick coat for the first time.  He didn't quite know what was going on.


Townes discovered Peppa and is obsessed.  His favorite is Daddy Pig.


His new trick he is trying to master is balancing on parking stops.  Don't even think to try to help him.  He demands to do everything on his own.


He loves trains.  He and Candor can roll trains around the track for hours on end.


I'll end this blog with the funniest picture of Townes this month... Maybe ever.   I laugh at it every time I see it as it appears Townes is taking a big poop and Hollis is disgusted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...