Skip to main content

48 Months! (Candor)

Candor man is now 48 months.  4 years old?!?!   How is that even possible?


Candor is still the sweetest little thing ever.  Most nights as I am putting him to bed he says, "I am so happy you are my momma.".  If that doesn't melt your heart nothing ever will.

These past 4 years have flown by so fast.  I know in the blink of an eye he will be driving an actual car instead of this cute little buggy car.  As hard and annoying as these huge carts are to push around a grocery store I'd love nothing more than to do it for the rest of my life with my sweet little bubbas.


One thing I won't miss is finding critters hidden all over the house.  One night I was up in the attic cleaning and I grabbed this toy to bring downstairs.  In the dim light of the attic the garage door on this toy flipped opened and I saw two snakes and a lizard wrapped around the two cars in the garage.  I literally almost had a heart attack.


Candor has now decided he wants to pick and choose what he wears everyday.  He currently refuses to wear tank tops and only wants to wear blue shirts, specifically his blue preschool shirt.  He would wear that shirt every single day if I let him.  I am letting him get away with not wearing tank tops for the moment but I am still going to pick out his clothes.  I compromised by letting him pick out what he wants to wear after bathtime and before bedtime.  This night he chose blue shorts, his blue preschool shirt, and his blue Patagonia jacket.  He looks real cozy in this picture but it was over 100 degrees outside!  This is the exact reason he is not allowed to pick out his clothes.


He has also decided he doesn't want to wear his Van's hat anymore.  His reasons were he didn't like the stripes and the bill was flat.  He now only likes to wear Todd's #PIMPINJOY hat.  Since wearing this hat he has taken two car naps (which he hasn't done in ages).  It is very convenient to pull down low over his eyes/face.



Jake and Ellie invited Candor to the library to watch the 3 Little Pigs play.  It lasted a little over an hour and he did great (Townes too!) and loved it.  I love that he is getting a bit older and we can start going to plays and movies together.


  Oh and how cute is this little booty!


We had our windows washed this month and Candor once again loved watching the workers.  He drug his little ladder from room to room to watch them clean each window.


Candor woke up before the sun rose a few times this month and asked me if we could go outside and listen to the crickets.  Every time I said heck yeah and loaded him up in the stroller.  He got to to hear all the critters making noises and I got to get a run in and hang with my buddy.


Whenever we go places he loves to sit in the trunk and people watch while I am putting up the buggy or putting Townes in the car.  He will sit and wave/chat to all the people passing by.


Candor got to go to the aquarium with his buddy Shayne.



Candor even got into the photo booth at the aquarium without his momma for the very first time.  First of many photo booths to come with him and his little girlfriends I'm sure.


We went to Chuck E. Cheese with Navy and Candor was so sweet with her and Townes.  It was a bit sad though as Candor was not as excited as he use to be to ride the little rides.  My baby is growing up.



I love you my sweet little 4 year old forever and always.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...