Skip to main content

15 Months! (Townes)

My handsome little devil is now 15 months old!



The sign situation just was not happening again this month so I finally put it against the wall.  


Townes has become so incredibly fun.  He loves to laugh and make you laugh.  His new tricks are blowing his nose, winking his eyes (cutest thing you have ever seen in your life), and blowing kisses.  He also mimics everything you do.  You cough, he coughs, you jump, he tries to jumps (OK - him trying to jump may surpass the winks on being the cutest thing ), you roar like a dinosaur, he roars like a dinosaur.

He has started sleeping in pretty late in the morning and it has been fabulous.  He gets lots of rest and it gives me a chance to get ready in the morning and have a little one on one time with Candor before school.  I have been having to wake him up so we can zip out the door to get Candor to school on time.  

Yes, he is still wearing his sleep sack and yes it is ratty and has large holes in it...however, if he is going to sleep 13+ hours at night - he can wear it as long as his little heart desires.


His favorite thing to do is play outside.  I think he would live outside if he could.








He played with chalk on the sidewalk for the first time.  They both had so much fun.


Townes got to go to a few story times at the library and loved it.



He got to go downtown and have lunch with Todd at his office.  This made me nauseous just looking at him looking out the window.  Fearless. 



He is obsessed with Pop Pop.  Todd and I spent the weekend in NYC for our anniversary and Nana and Pop Pop kept the boys.  Every since then they have been inseperable.  



Speaking of Pop Pop we brought back out the stool he made Candor a few years back.  Townes is now loving it.



Oh and Townes rode another train.  I mean, we can't go a month without riding a train!


He is still loving swim lessons.  In this picture he was mad because we had to get out of the pool.  We go from not wanting to go in the pool to not wanting to get out of the pool.  Sometimes it is a lose lose.


Townes loves watching the garbage truck on garbage truck day.  We usually can spot several on our way to school in the morning.


He loves Paw Patrol.  Every time the theme song comes on he gets so excited and starts dancing.  Looks like I'm going to be watching Paw Patrol episodes for many years to come.


We went to the aquarium and Townes loved it.  I think this is the first time we have been since Townes could walk.  He loved walking around and looking at all the fish.



One of Townes highlights this month was running into Arby!


It has been a great 15th month and I cannot wait to see his little personality come to life even more next month. 

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...