Skip to main content

5 Months! (Townes)

My little butter bean is now 5 months old!


Candor was my assistant during picture time.  They are so much fun together!


Townes' big thing this month was getting to eat food!  Candor decided that Townes should eat carrots first.  This was a picture of his very first bite.  I thought to myself 'OH NO ANOTHER NON-EATER!'  That was short lived as after the initial taste he could not get enough.  I wish I had a picture of other bites but if I'm slow to move the spoon to his mouth he gets mad.  Big boy likes his food!  He has eaten every single thing I have given him, except peaches.  But really peaches are not all that good so I don't blame him.


He got to ride the Zilker Zephyr for the first time.  He loved it.  I love his sweet little expression in the below pic.  I think he is going to love the outdoors like the rest of us!


Big brother held his leg so he would not get scared.


He attended church several times looking about as snazzy as any 5 month old could possibly look.




He took many naps with his daddy.  



He is a big fan of sitting in the high-chair.  He thinks he is a big boy and he has a good view.


He loves the red car!  I thought this car was so silly when Nana and Pop Pop first got it for Candor as it has no wheels but let me tell you this car is the best. I see many hours of 'riding' it in Townes' future.


Other than that he just hangs with Candor and learns more and more everyday.




Here is where they are almost every morning.  They hang out with me while I shower and get ready for the day.  Where one of us is you will always find the other two not far behind....and that is the way I like it!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...