Skip to main content

38 Months! (Candor)

Candor man is now 38 months old!

This month we have lived and breathed Paw Patrol.  Paw Patrol is Candor's first real obsession and let me tell you he has went off the deep end.  We are all Paw Patrol characters and go by the character names.  

Candor is Chase.
Todd is Ryder.  I'm not sure why he lucked out and didn't have to be a pup.
Townes is Rubble.  I'm thinking Candor picked Rubble for Townes as Rubble is the chubbiest pup.
And finally I am Rocky.  The garbage truck dog.  Really?!?!  Thanks Candor....I mean Chase.
I literally have not been called Mommy all month.  It is Rocky this and Rocky that.  When I drop him off from school he screams 'Bye Rocky!'.  I had to explain to Ms. Suzi what the deal is.  
When we are out and about and someone asks his name he says Chase.  If they ask what his brothers name is he says Rubble.  He has also named every single one of his friends and grandparents characters too.  It is seriously out of control.  

At snack time he says he wants a pup treat.  He even told me he wanted a bone to lick. I should have given him one. Ha.  He constantly sings the theme song and watches the show.  At night before bed he will tell me that he loves all the pups.

When we go to the park we even stay in character and do our Paw Patrol missions.  In the below picture you can see Ryder and Chase going on a mission (probably saving an elephant and bringing it back to the tree) and Rubble.... well he is napping.  He is a very lazy pup.


Since Candor LOVES Paw Patrol so much I bought him some Paw Patrol underwear.  Let me tell you what, the kid is now potty trained.  The reason why is because he loves those underwear so much that he doesn't want to get them dirty!  The first day he wore them we took them off for bath time.  After he took them off he hugged them, told me he loved them soooo much, and then said he didn't want anyone to take them while he was in the bathtub.  Can you believe that?!?!  His Paw Patrol underwear literally potty trained him.  Best $7 I have ever spent in my entire life.


He also went back to the dentist this month.  He can now use toothpaste with fluoride and can start flossing!

 One day he told me he wanted cereal.  We walked to the IGA to let him pick out whatever kind he wanted.  He chose a variety pack.  He was so dang proud of his cereal and carried it all the way home.
Every year his preschool puts on a bike bash.  They rope off the parking lot and all the kids from the school ride their bikes around.  This year they had the Elbowz racing team there to talk to the kids about safety.  Candor was in awe of them.  At least once a week he will ask me if he can go back to the bike bash and I have to explain to him that is won't happen again until next year.

Candor has a balance bike and in the picture below you can see a lot of his buddies have training wheels on their bikes.  Candor told me that he wanted a bike with stabilizers.  It was so dang cute.  I know what Santa is bringing him for Christmas this year! 

 
Here are a few more pics from his very busy 38th month.




Until next time

  -Rocky




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...