Skip to main content

Discover the Dinosaurs (2017)

Discover the Dinosaurs came back to the Palmer Events Center again this year!  We woke up early and got dressed in our dinosaur outfits.  You can't see very well in the pictures, but Townes' onesie is covered in itty bitty dinos and Candor's shirt has a Triceratops on it.

Since they were dressed in their dinosaur best I just had to take a few brother pics.  This is a perfect example of how pictures go with the two of them these days.

Take 1:
Townes is looking at the camera and Candor is trying his best to focus.
Take 2:
Townes is trying to look at the camera and Candor decides to start messing with him.  In this instance he plops T-Rex on Townes' belly.  I have to give it to Candor though....I'd probably want to see what I could balance on that big cute belly too.
Take 3:
Townes is still looking at the camera and Candor has had enough.

 Candor loved looking at and riding all the dinos.


Townes had no clue what these huge creatures were but he didn't care.  He had a blast!
Until next year Discover the Dinosaurs..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...