My sweet little baby is now 3 months old!
He is literally the picture of perfection. He is so beautiful, calm, happy and he seriously makes my heart melt every single time I look at him.
He smiles all the time. You only have to look at him and he gets the cheesiest grin on his face. He has also started to giggle. It is the cutest.
He has an awesome little schedule. He wakes up between 6 and 7 every morning. He will take about 3 good naps during the day, and more times than not, he takes a pre-bedtime nap. I mean....who doesn't want a pre-bedtime nap??
We decided to just have his bedtime the same as Candors so around 7 (or earlier) we take them both upstairs for bath and bed. He then sleeps all night and we do it again the next day.
Family Bath time. It is a sight to be seen.
He has made several new friends this month as him and I go to a Partners in Parenting (PIP) meeting every Tuesday. This meeting consists of several moms in our neighborhood who have recently added a second baby to the mix. I was a little hesitant at first to commit what little time I have but it has actually been amazing. The babies socialize with each other and we talk about how insane our lives are. There is a lot of laughing, venting, and sometimes even crying. I don't have a group pic of our PIP friends yet but here he is on some other playdates this month.
Townes also got sick for the first time this month. His fever got up to 101.1 (which is high for a tiny one). We ended up having to call the after hours nurse and she said if it got to 102 then we would need to head to the hospital. Thankfully after a cold bath and some Tylenol his temperature subsided. He wasn't impressed with the cold bath/rag on his head.
He went to AK's pool in Lakeway for the first time. Next time he is going swimming!
He really really likes to eat if you couldn't tell by his beautiful rolls.
He loves his play mat.
He can sit in his big boy highchair.
Oh and how could I forget.....this month he also had his first huge blowout outside of the house. Todd, Candor, Townes and I went to Lupe Tortilla for an early dinner. Right when our dinner came I took a peek at Townes and noticed this..... How in the world?!?!
I looked over at Todd and this was him.....trying to pretend that there is nothing to see here...
I, of course, did not bring any extra clothing because ... why would my 3 month old poop all over himself?
Enjoying dinner in the nude!
He is literally the picture of perfection. He is so beautiful, calm, happy and he seriously makes my heart melt every single time I look at him.
He smiles all the time. You only have to look at him and he gets the cheesiest grin on his face. He has also started to giggle. It is the cutest.
He has an awesome little schedule. He wakes up between 6 and 7 every morning. He will take about 3 good naps during the day, and more times than not, he takes a pre-bedtime nap. I mean....who doesn't want a pre-bedtime nap??
We decided to just have his bedtime the same as Candors so around 7 (or earlier) we take them both upstairs for bath and bed. He then sleeps all night and we do it again the next day.
Family Bath time. It is a sight to be seen.
He has made several new friends this month as him and I go to a Partners in Parenting (PIP) meeting every Tuesday. This meeting consists of several moms in our neighborhood who have recently added a second baby to the mix. I was a little hesitant at first to commit what little time I have but it has actually been amazing. The babies socialize with each other and we talk about how insane our lives are. There is a lot of laughing, venting, and sometimes even crying. I don't have a group pic of our PIP friends yet but here he is on some other playdates this month.
Townes also got sick for the first time this month. His fever got up to 101.1 (which is high for a tiny one). We ended up having to call the after hours nurse and she said if it got to 102 then we would need to head to the hospital. Thankfully after a cold bath and some Tylenol his temperature subsided. He wasn't impressed with the cold bath/rag on his head.
He went to AK's pool in Lakeway for the first time. Next time he is going swimming!
He really really likes to eat if you couldn't tell by his beautiful rolls.
He tolerates me snap chatting him.
He loves his play mat.
He can sit in his big boy highchair.
Oh and how could I forget.....this month he also had his first huge blowout outside of the house. Todd, Candor, Townes and I went to Lupe Tortilla for an early dinner. Right when our dinner came I took a peek at Townes and noticed this..... How in the world?!?!
I looked over at Todd and this was him.....trying to pretend that there is nothing to see here...
I, of course, did not bring any extra clothing because ... why would my 3 month old poop all over himself?
Enjoying dinner in the nude!
Anyway this month has been so incredibly fun and I can't wait to see how much poop month 4 brings us..



Comments
Post a Comment