We took Candor downtown to SXSW this year. People...Music...Dancing....he was in his element!
We started off the day by having coffee at Joe's. Candor may look all sweet and innocent eating his animal cracker but 5 seconds after I took this pic he tossed it into the middle of the table beside us. It was of course filled with a few pretty girls. I was mortified....Candor smiled at them.

We started off the day by having coffee at Joe's. Candor may look all sweet and innocent eating his animal cracker but 5 seconds after I took this pic he tossed it into the middle of the table beside us. It was of course filled with a few pretty girls. I was mortified....Candor smiled at them.

We then hit the streets seeing what trouble we could get into.
Hey guys welcome to SXSW!
Candor loved sitting backwards in the stroller listening to the bands. We were standing outside of one venue watching the band. Candor was smiling and dancing like crazy. At the end of the song the drummer shouted.... 'That baby is rocking it!'. Todd and I were proud! :)
Candor loved walking around on Todd's shoulders so he could see all the action.



Comments
Post a Comment