Skip to main content

Easter!

Candor had a wonderful Easter this year!

He got to have his picture taken with the Easter Bunny!  Candor wasn't quite so sure of him but sat in his lap long enough for a photo.

The Easter bunny gave Candor some rabbit ears after their photo.  He wore them when we got home and we practiced hopping.  We still have a ways to go to master the skill.

At school they made Easter bags and had an Easter egg hunt.  I got to hide the eggs for them and then I stayed and took a few pictures during the hunt.

Easter Bag:

Easter Egg Hunt!

The Easter bunny (Nana, Poppy, G, PaPa and Todd and I) brought Candor lots of goodies!

Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!!

Peeps for breakfast anyone?

Hunting Easter Eggs with Todd!:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...