Skip to main content

15 Month Visit with Dr. D......errrr Dr. Amy White

Candor had a great 15 Month doctors visit.  We had to change his appointment time so we had to see Dr. Amy White instead of Dr. D.  Dr. White was sweet but we did miss Dr. D's laid back quirky style.

Candor weighed in at 22.8 lbs and is 31 inches long.  He got two shots and cried like it was the end of the world.  During his visit Dr. White checked his ears and noticed he had an ear infection in both ears.  His nose had been running on and off for a couple of weeks and he had been a little grumpy but we thought it had to do with the other kids spreading germs with each other at school or teething.  He was prescribed antibiotics to take for 10 days.  After day 2 of the antibiotics he was a new person.  I wish I would have taken him in sooner to get them to check his ears.  Next time I will know!

Playing around waiting on Dr. White.



Candor's very first antibiotic.


I brought him back after the 10 days and we saw Dr. D.  Dr. D. said that his ears were the best ears he had seen all week, however it is just Monday morning...........and that is why we love Dr. D.



Comments

  1. I remember Aurora getting ear infections all the time and I'd just think "wow, she sure is grumpy in this new phase of development." Nope, she was sick. Clark's never had an ear infection, but he has had some grumpy phases of development! Glad Candor man is feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...