Weekend before last Todd had to do some course work for his job. Candor and I decided to head to the grocery store while he was studying. On our way - we stopped by the coffee shop Todd was at to say hi and to steal a sip of coffee.
When we arrived at the grocery store I realized I had forgotten the stroller! Candor decided he wanted to try to ride in the buggy again. I'm happy to say I was able to get all the groceries I needed and Candor made at least 17 new friends.
When we arrived at the grocery store I realized I had forgotten the stroller! Candor decided he wanted to try to ride in the buggy again. I'm happy to say I was able to get all the groceries I needed and Candor made at least 17 new friends.





Comments
Post a Comment