Last week Candor and I hit up Books & Babies as we had missed a few weeks. Candor once again had much fun rolling around, playing with the toys, and watching the other little ones.
He cannot wait to wear his new Easter outfit!
Later that afternoon when I was changing Candor's diaper I realized I had 0 diapers left. Thankfully, Todd was on his way home so I asked him to pick up some. In the meantime - I decided to just put a cloth diaper on Candor. I mean - how bad could it be?? Well - about 5 seconds after I put the cloth diaper on he peed. It went EVERYWHERE. Who in their right mind would use cloth diapers?!?! That is way too much work for me.
After Todd got home and we put Candor in an actual diaper we decided to take a family trip to the mail box. Low and behold Candor received a package from GUB and AJ!
He cannot wait to wear his new Easter outfit!





Comments
Post a Comment