Skip to main content

57 Months! (Candor)

My little love bug is now 57 months old!


It has been another super busy month for my little guy.  These past few weeks have been tough on this poor momma because I feel as though he is growing up just a bit too fast for my liking.

We took off his training wheels on his big boy bike!  He still has some work to do but he is getting there.  I cannot believe it.


Travis came into town and we went with him to the Indy Car races.  It was so fun hanging out with him for the day.




They have a kid's workshop at Home Depot the first Saturday of every month.  Todd took him this month and they had an absolute blast making this adorable little bird house.



He has been interested in playing a few board games  So far we have played Trouble and Chutes and Ladders.  It is so fun playing these games that I use to play when I was little.  


Arby came to see him not once....


but twice!  I'm not sure how we got so lucky this month.


He was a huge help with yard work.  I had a couple of bags of mulch and sand to move to the backyard.  He loaded up his wagon and made multiple trips until he had it all.


The Turtles said what they love about their family.  


Candor also played lots of soccer.


Happy 57th month my sweet Candor.  We will love you forever.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...