Skip to main content

56 Months! (Candor)

My sweet love is now 56 months old!


It was a huge month for Candor.  He learned to pee standing up!  One night before bath time I turned the corner to go into the bathroom and saw this.  I immediately whipped out my phone to document this big occasion.  Later that night when I showed Todd we noticed Townes' 'little' belly sticking out beside Candor.  I wonder if he was as shocked as me.


Since learning how to pee standing up things have been fairly clean.  A few extra drops on the toilet and only once he peed on the wall.  I asked him what happened and he said when he turned to talk  his pee also turned and started hitting the wall!

He has also has decided to start experimenting other ways to pee.  After seeing this I put the kibosh on it because I DO NOT want Townes to start copying this!


This month he also got double pink eye.


He had his 6 month cleaning visit at the dentist.


He got his fingernails painted for the first time.  AK was painting hers and Candor decided he wanted his done as well.  He was as still as could be while getting them done.  Hours after they were dry he was still so careful because he didn't want to smudge them.  It was so funny.


He pretended like he was so many different people this month.  He has been...

Chase.  We also got a visit from Qim!!  Isn't she stunning!



He was a veterinarian.  He was entering in Bingo's information into the computer below. 



He was a hat shop owner.



He was a deep sea diver.



He was Todd and was working at Balyasny.



Last but not least he was a police officer.  He was seated in his police station with his cute little side kick.



Mr. Jeff has a few old cell phones in his classroom.  One morning when I dropped Candor off at school he grabbed one of the phones, grabbed Liza and then said 'Hey Liza!  Lets take a selfie.".  He then held the phone up and they pretended like they were taking their picture.  It was by far the cutest thing he did all month. 


The weather has began getting warmer and we have spent tons of time in the backyard. 

How awesome is our new Dino sprinkler?!




We love you Mr. CPJ.  You are simply the best!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...