The boys had a pretty great Valentines this year! Their favorite part of Valentines is the preschool dance. Candor was so excited and talked about it for weeks leading up to it. I took him shopping and he picked out his and Townes outfit. He was especially excited about the belt!
The night of the party Candor was so excited and kept asking all day if it was time to start getting ready. Once it was time - he ran to the bath and then quickly got dressed. After I got Townes dressed I walked by the bathroom and Candor was staring in the mirror making all kinds of faces.
All dressed and ready to go! Townes is wondering why he took a bath and didn't put on his PJ's. He loves his bed time. Ha.
The dance was a blast. They danced, ran, ate cookies, played with balloons, and did the limbo.
We also, of course, hopped in the photo booth and took lots of pictures!
In the week leading up to the big day the boys made Valentines Day cards at church to deliver to people at a nursing home.
Candor also made me the sweetest picture adorned with his very own writing of "I LOVE U". My favorite art ever!
A couple of days before Valentines Day Townes was diagnosed with the flu and pink eye so on Valentines Day we had to stay inside but we made the most of it! The night before Todd and I blew up lots of balloons and laid out all of their Valentines gifts.
They were so excited to see all their goodies the next morning.
Candor also picked out Todd the largest Valentines Day card. He was so proud of it.
That night Todd brought me the most beautiful flowers. It was the perfect day with my 3 Valentines.





















Comments
Post a Comment