Skip to main content

2019 CUMP Class Pictures (Candor and Townes)

The boys took their class and full school photo a few weeks ago.  They turned out so cute!

The boys were so excited to get to wear their preschool shirt to school with the rest of the kids.  I love how small things such as wearing the same shirt as all their buddies makes them so happy!


Our first class photo we have are the lovely turtles with head turtle, Mr. Jeff.  Mr. Jeff is actually retiring this year after 18 years teaching at the preschool.  He was one of the first teachers!  I am so very sad and I wish he would wait another two years to retire so Townes could be in his class.  He is such as awesome teacher and Candor has learned so much in his class.

Bottom Row:
Amity, Grace, Shiloh, The one and only Candor Jones, Rose, Hank, Bryn, Liza

Top Row:
Jake, Mr. Jeff, Matthew, Kellan

Most of these guys and gals have been at the school since the toddler class.  It has been so much fun watching them each year!


Next up we have Ms. Mary and her sweet rambunctious little monkeys!  This was Ms. Mary's first year teaching and let me tell you these 8 boys and 1 sweet little girl have really broken her in!  I love her and am so happy Townes had her for his very first year at school.

Bottom Row:
Winnie, James, Theo, Townes Thompson (UGGGG! - I still can't believe there is another Townes in Townes' class.), Henry, JJ, Barney, Ms. Andrea (She is the director but I think she needed to come assist to make sure all the monkeys stayed in place for the picture.),  Beautiful Townes.

Top Row:
Vonn, Ms. Mary 


Last but not least we have the entire school group photo.


Crestview United Methodist Preschool is the best school EVER!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...