Skip to main content

10 Months! (Townes)

 Townes is now 10 months old!

This month he has started playing peek a boo.  He also started waving and literally has not stopped since.  He waves at everyone who will look at him whether in person or on FaceTime.  He also really enjoys waving at his own reflection.  His little personality is beginning to shine and let me tell you he is turning into quite the little ham.

Townes and Candor have also started playing a bit together and not wanting me to play with them.  The below picture is the first time it actually happened.  I left them both in the living room and went and put up some towels.  When I got back they were nowhere to be found but I heard the faintest little giggles coming from the pantry.  I opened the door and Candor told me to shut the door that they were pretending to be puppies!  I was like What?!?!  You don't want me to play with you?!?!  To this day I'm not sure if that made me happy or sad.  I mean, I didn't mind doing my own thing for a bit, but maybe I wanted to be a puppy too!


Later that night I asked Candor how Townes got into the pantry.  This was earlier in the month and he wasn't nearly as speedy as he is now so I wasn't quite sure how he made it to the pantry in the minute I was gone.  Candor admitted he pulled him by the arms to get him in there.  I then asked Candor if it made Townes upset and he said, "No Mom!  He loved it was laughing the whole time!".   Those two are going to be an absolute handful.

Here are a few other adorable pictures of the two of them messing around this month.








Look closely for Candor in this one.








I know...I know that was kind of picture overload but man, they are so stinking cute and I couldn't narrow them down!

Townes tried lots of new foods.  He likes to store food in his cheeks too.  When I'm cleaning him up after meals I always check his mouth because about half the food I thought he had ate are actually in his little...errr big cheeks.  He is my little squirrel.





He got caught in the rain for the first time while in the wagon.  Let me tell you, sweet little Townes turned irate.  I always check the weather before heading out now.  Here he is trying to calm down after we made it inside.

He rode on his first city bus.


He also played in more ball pits, sand boxes and of course went of lots of play dates.


We even found a baby ball pit!





It has been an awesome month and I hope Townes will forever stay his beautiful loving sweet silly self.


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...