Skip to main content

9 Months! (Townes)

Townes man is 9 months old!




This guy is a bundle of joy and a mile a minute.  If you recall last month he was crawling backwards.  Well this months things have changed.  One day when Candor was at school and Townes was playing in the living room I decided to use the restroom.  All of a sudden I hear some giggling and paws pounding on the floor and then I see this!


He went directly to the speaker and then proceeds to stare and laugh at his reflection for the next 5 minutes.  Candor does this all the time with the stove and now Townes is doing it.  If I were as pretty as they were I would do it too.


It is now a whole new world for Townes and he is taking full advantage of his new learned mobility.  He is now into everything and my head is spinning from chasing after these two all day everyday!






Townes and I are together pretty much 24/7 so I never really knew if he would miss me.  Well this month he showed me how much he loves me.  We were over at AK's one day and I went to the car to grab something.  When I walked back into the house he nearly jumped out of his skin he was so excited to see me.

Todd and I also went out one night.  When I left him he cried and cried.  It was so sweet yet so sad and I wanted to say to heck with the date let's stay and play!

Townes has also started sleeping better.  He finally figured out that he likes to sleep on his side.  Wooohoo!


He went to his first story time at the library and loved it.


He put lots of miles on his McLaren race car.



He played in the sandbox for the first time.


He played in his first ball pit.


The rest of the month he was up to his usual shenanigans....grocery shopping, playing, going to birthday parties, and eating.








Townes' buddy below is only 5 weeks younger than him....  Townes is such a big boy...






 Townes normally gets quite a lot of compliments while we are out and about.  One of the best ones this month was from this young 20 something guy at Trader Joe's.  First,  he told Townes how awesome his hair was.  I'm sure you have noticed his little hairs at the top of his head that stick straight up.  He then got a little closer and said man you have the most amazing eye lashes.  Townes then gave him his award winning smile and the young guy said...."Jeez, you are the reason my girlfriend wants a baby! I've got to get out of here before she sees you.".

I can't say I blame that dudes girlfriend.  I mean look at this handsome fellow.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...