Skip to main content

41 Months! (Candor)

My little bub is now 41 months old!



He loves hugging (I know it looks like strangling.), kissing, and stacking things on his brother.  Townes really looks up to Candor and loves any and all attention he gets from him.








He has really started to like painting/coloring/drawing and reading a bit more.


At night when I put Townes down to sleep Candor gets to choose a book that we will read when I'm done with Townes.  This is how it usually looks when I come out of Townes' room.  He says "Mommy!  I picked the books I want to read!  Let's read them all!!".


He really loves to help us do tasks.  On this particular night he helped Todd change the battery in our smoke detector.  He was so proud of himself when the detector quit beeping.


He also helped Todd install our new ring doorbell.  He then played with it for a good 3 hours afterwards.



Helping me shop at Dia's Market.....with his policeman outfit on.


He got to see/play in snow for the very first time in his life.  He kept saying that is was a Christmas miracle.  The next day after it all melted he cried and cried and said he didn't want the snow to melt.



He made gingerbread cookies for the first time with Shayne and Erin.


The rest of the month he was just plain silly.  Below he stuffed a bunch of toys in his shirt and told me he was pregnant.  He then kept pulling them out one by one and saying....Oh look how sweet I had a baby hammer, Oh look how sweet I had a baby firetruck, and on and on and on..


On to 42!  It should be good one because it is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.  Right Todd?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...