Skip to main content

4 Months! (Townes)

My sweet little giant is now 4 months old!
I told Townes how old he was and he was in utter shock.
He then had a complete meltdown.
I told him that I had 445 months on him and he was way too young to be crying about his age.

Townes has had an awesome month.  He has done lots and lots of tummy time.


 
You know what they say....tummy time is always better with a buddy.

We have been on many play-dates.
He has been practicing standing.
He can ride in the stroller like a big boy with his brother.  Him and Candor both love to ride together. On Townes first ride Candor held his hand so he wouldn't be scared.  It literally melted my heart.

He can fit into the bike carrier.  We will give him a few more months before we actually let him ride in it.  The below picture below cracks me up.  They are both looking at me like MOMMA, QUIT TAKING OUR PICTURE.
He loves going to the Brentwood Social House with his buddy Hollis.  Him and Hollis watch Candor and Shayne play while Erin and I get to drink coffee in semi-peace.

He loves his jumper.  
He loves hanging with his daddy.
He loves hanging with his momma.
But most of all...this little monkey loves hanging with his brother.

I can't wait to see what he does next month.  One thing I do know is he can't get any stinking cuter!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...