Skip to main content

37 Months! (Candor)

My little love bug is now 37 months old!
He has really grown up this month.  He goes to children's time at church by himself, he happily tells me bye at school when I drop him off, and when we go on play-dates or to the park he would rather play with his buddies than with us.  It is bitter sweet.  I'm happy he is becoming an independent little man but don't forget about your dear sweet momma!!

He has become a big fan of playing with play dough.
 He passed out on the couch by himself for the very first time in his life.
 He loves helping Todd work.  Here they are putting a kick plate on the door.


 He played his first keyboard.
 He has gotten really good at hide and seek.  Can you find him in the below picture??
 He has started naming his toy people.  Here you have Larry in the front and Max in the back.
 He has started unzipping his PJ's a bit because he says the zipper bugs him.

I fear he will look/dress like this when he is older.
He finally fit into his 'big boy' pajamas.  He has been wanting to wear these for about a year and they finally fit!
He has gotten very good at riding his Strider bike.  He and Shayne ride around the neighborhood several times during the week.
He loves to make sand angels and get very very dirty.
We have played with Shayne a lot.  Here they are making homemade play dough.
In the below it looks like they are sweetly reading books together but actually minutes before I took this picture Candor surrounded Shayne with chairs and said she was in jail.
We also took many walks and found lots of cool rocks, sticks, and feathers.
I love this big boy more than he will ever know.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...