Candor Man is 35 months old!?!
I taught him how to vacuum. WINNING!
He is so curious these days! He wants to know what everything is and what everything says. Whenever we see anyone he will ask loudy 'What are those guys (doesn't matter if a male or female) doing?". He is also not quite sure how to use his, her, he or she correctly but we are working on that.
Candor also got his first kiss on the lips?!?! Soon after this picture was taken Shayne (the little girl pictured beside him below) planted a big kiss on Candor's lips! Sigh....I bet that was the first of many kisses to come.
I suppose Candor enjoyed the kiss because a few days later Candor invited Shayne over for a romantic lunch of goldfish and then to draw on his chalkboard wall.
He always asks me to take selfies with him.
I taught him how to vacuum. WINNING!
Todd's big rig had some issues so we had to call the tow truck to come to the house to pick it up. Candor was so excited!
Pizza is still his favorite food!
He likes playing in the backyard...nude...
Whenever I am feeding Townes and he wants something he will come and take the bottle from me so I can do whatever he wants.
I can't believe next month he will be 3?!?! Slow down time...











Comments
Post a Comment