Skip to main content

2 Months! (Townes)

Our smallest little bubba is now 2 months old!


He is becoming such a fun little guy.  He loves when anyone talks to him.  He just laughs and coos up a storm.





He loves to take baths.  Look at all his rolls!  Don't you just want to eat him up?!?!


Todd took Townes to Juiceland for the first time.  I wonder if when he gets older he will drink a Homerun sub blueberries for strawberries too?


He is starting to make some friends!  Below is him and his buddies Everett and Hollis.  Townes is only a month older than both of them but is so much bigger!  At one month Everett and Hollis weighed less than Townes weighed at birth.  So that means......I could have literally birthed a one month old. 



He got to snapchat for the first time! 


He wore shades for the first time.


We bought him this awesome little chair to sit in.  He loves sitting upright and watching everyone.


He wore shoes for the first time.  He really likes them....I swear.


He is rocking tummy time.


Townes is the absolute best!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...