Skip to main content

34 Months! (Candor)

Candor is 34 months old!  This month he became a big brudder (as he calls it)!


He also talks nonstop from the moment he wakes the the moment he falls asleep at night.  I love hearing him and listening to how he views the world around him.

P. Terry's!  Candor goes for the vanilla shakes and the sandbox!


He literally ate his oatmeal with two spoons on this morning.  I think he did this because it allowed him to eat faster.  The faster he eats the faster he can play!


I bought Candor this pool thinking it would be fun to swim in...  Candor thought it would be better to dig trucks out of.  Brilliant!


Hanging out at the Bass Pro Shop.



Candor was pretending he owned a cheese pizza shop.  I had to go order cheese pizza from him at least 70,000 times.


Taking a break from serving cheese pizza.


Some mornings Candor asks to go eat outside so he can watch the squirrels.


He learned to take selfies.  Lord help me.


He also started wearing his goggles during swim lessons!


Sporting the Santa jammies in May!


Anytime we get a package in the mail he insists on opening it...  EVERY TIME he thinks there will be a new truck in there for him.  It never is but he never loses hope.


Decided he wanted to start wearing shades again to be like his daddy.


Muscles!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Months! (Townes)

My little man is now 23 months old! He is so happy, sweet and funny!  His days are spent laughing and smiling...with only a few tears thrown in there every once in awhile. His new favorite loves this month are dandelions and helping me do things. Townes can spot a dandelion from a mile away and insists on grabbing every single one of them. He also insists on helping me do everything.  Some things take a bit longer to do with Townes helping but I'll take them taking out the trash everyday! His favorite foods is still tacos.  He gets fired up anytime we mention tacos and starts chanting....'TACOS! TACOS!'. He loves soccer balls.  One day he had a fit to try on one of Candor's soccer uniforms.  I have never in my life seen anyone so proud.  He was glowing and thought he was so cool like his big bro. Todd ordered them both a new Liverpool kit which was also Townes first soccer kit of...

Frankenstein

Candor and I did our first craft project.  There were no fights and it 'kind of' looks like Frankenstein so I give it an A+!

2018 Valentines

Townes and Candor had an awesome Valentines this year. In early February Candor and Townes made some sweet little Valentines for some of their friends. Candor then had his Valentines Day Sock Hop at his preschool.  A few hours before the dance I remembered I had signed up to bring cookies so we raced to the IGA and picked up our 'homemade' cookies! We then started getting ready for the big dance.  Once we got to the dance we headed straight to the photo booth.  Candor loved posing with all his friends and we could barely drag him away. Candor then headed for the dance floor.  He danced, played limbo, and ran around like crazy.  All the kids had so much fun. On the morning of Valentines Candor and Townes 'raced' downstairs to see what they got. Candor then got dressed and headed to school with the Valentines for his friends and Ms. Suzi's gift. Candor insisted that we bring Ms. Suzi some chocolate c...