Candor is already done with the 2016-2017 school year.
First Day:
Last Day:
Here is a picture of his first day of school and last day of school. I cannot believe how much my baby has grown!
Last Day:
Candor had an amazing time this year with Ms. April and all his buddies. On the last day Ms. April let them play in this little tent. Candor, Jake, and Shiloh had the best time!
Candor also brought Ms. April a present on the last day of school. I let him pick out everything for the present. He got her:
1) A Father's Day card because it had a picture of Elmo on it.
2) A rock that he spent no shorter than 30 minutes picking out.
3) A pack of peanut M&M's.
4) Some gummies.
5) A drawing from Candor
6) A hot wheel car
I also slipped in a Target gift card. I wish I would have taken a picture of all the gifts but it completely slipped my mind!
We will miss Ms. April so much but are excited to move to Ms. Suzy's room this summer!



Comments
Post a Comment